Important Message from JMAC – COVID19 & Closures
This is a very challenging time for everybody - our families, our communities, the world. Nobody knows how badly or how long the COVID19 virus is going to affect our health, or how hard our economy is going to be hit.
Based on advice from many health professionals, and under order of the Governor of the State of Michigan, JMAC must close to help protect you, your family, and our community.
- JMAC will be closed March 16 – 30th.
- Further closure decisions will be made as we get more information about the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Please watch for emails and Facebook posts from JMAC.
The future of JMAC
Your first priority should be your health and the health of your loved ones.
But please also keep in mind the health of JMAC, the place we all love and that brought us together.
Small businesses like JMAC tend to operate on very thin margins. Our dream has always been to have our dojo thrive because of the great martial arts and the people, not because of aggressive marketing or endless contracts.
If you have the financial means, here are some things you can do to help ensure JMAC's survival:
- Please consider keeping your membership active while we are on hiatus!
- If you've ever considered paying for a year or more dues, this would be a good time.
- (Remember, you get 12 months but pay for only 10 when you pay in a lump sum).
- Sign up and pay for private lessons in advance.
Training During the Closure
Physical health will help you through this crisis. Get regular exercise, sleep well, hydrate, eat whole, healthy foods, get outside, and seek out relationships that nurture you.
We'll be sending out recommended workouts in the coming days. At first, they may be just lists of activities you can do. As soon as we can get videos ready, we'll give you access to them.
Most Important of All
If you need to talk, need food, need transport to the doctor, or need something the JMAC family can provide, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or call (734) 720-0330.